The guest house “Bēršas” is situated in the scenic valley of the River Gauja, just next to the legendary hill “Dainu” and the castle of Turaida. Peace, color harmony of nature, and the breath of the ancient presence are what make this place so special.
during summer season
- partially closed summer canopy (terrace) for up to 60 people;
- a spacious facilitated territory and the possibility of accommodating up to 150 people without overnight stay;
- wedding ceremony in the open air;
- 8 double special design rooms, one of which is suitable for newlyweds;
- 38 sleeping places in two rooms;
- catering service according to choice with guest house cooperation partners
during autumn-winter season
- premises for events for up to 55 persons, recreation zone with fire-place and sauna;
- guest house – villa – for especially romantic festive events of up to 20 persons.
Nearby scenic nature sights – Gutman’s cave, Turaida village, hill Dainu, and the river Gauja – provide the inspiration for the long walks and philosophical conversations.
From small family gatherings to weddings and other special occasions. We have it all for you to relax and celebrate.
The guesthouse offers the opportunity to relax in 7 elegant and comfortable state of art designer rooms, one of which is specifically designed for newlyweds. With a guest room (for 30 persons) and a fitted kitchen, would be perfect for small family gatherings and weddings.
Guesthouse with sauna
Celebrate your special occasions in our guest house with a sauna. With a banquet hall, fully fitted kitchen, sauna, and fireplace, it will make a perfect place for your celebrations. It allows to accommodate up to 40 persons and have a separate bedroom for newlyweds.
For your summer weddings and celebrations, we offer a summer canopy and a glazed alcove that can comfortably sit up to 70 persons. It is equipped with a bar, utility rooms, and a kitchen for cooking and serving.