Historical and architectural monument of regional importance, the house of sculptor Teodors Zaļkalns brother.
“Here Teodors Zaļkalns in the veranda, through which the trees grew, often sculptured or laid in the lounge, was reading. He was cheerful and was very keen to run with children (by giant steps) around the pole.
The beautiful gates of this building with the carved inscription “J.G. 1905″ some years ago disappeared” wrote Z. Zuze in 1988.