Architectural monument of local importance, number of state protection 8495. The residential building was built in 1900. The building was built on the banks of the Gauja River old valley.
At the beginning of the 20th century, the building was known as one of the two villas of Štāls, built on one building plot. Later it was divided into two properties – F752 (Šveices iela 27) and F752A (Šveices iela 25). In the 1930s, the house was acquired by the cavalryman of the Lāčplēsis War Order, an officer of the 1919 Freedom Fight, Žanis Kintcs.