On the main track is located 3 ski slopes, length 100-300 m. Available - beginners track, snow park, lightened distance track.
- Three ski slopes – main slope, beginners slope, and “Kids Fun” park.
- Length of main slope 150m, altitude difference 35m; length of beginners slope 200 m, altitude difference 25m, length of “Kids Fun” park slope 100m, altitude difference 15m.
- Tracks are illuminated during hours of darkness.
- Equipment rental, instructor services, and a nice café.
- The “Reinis” guesthouse near the track is suitable for skiers staying for two or more days.
- The main slope is suitable for skiers with prior experience.
- Beginners slope is suitable for both beginners and children.
- The “Kids Fun” park is a custom-made confined slope, with a SunKid Wonder Carpet lift and SunKid Fun park equipment.
In addition to ski slopes, the Reiņa track provides snow tubing and cross-country skiing for free on weekdays.